- ROOMS & SUITES
- PROPERTY OVERVIEW
Rooms & Suites
Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki now charges a daily Resort Charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee.
Please find below information on the benefits and amenities guests receive for this charge:
- High-speed internet access in guest room
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle (no valet)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day (cumulative of both domestic and international calls)
- Two (2) bottles of water in room per day (12 oz. bottles)
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu in designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult (one paying adult per one child). Not combinable with other offers or discounts
- Big Kahuna Beach Services (use of sand chair and fresh towels; whole fruit and water service provided twice daily between 10am & 2pm when seated in designated area on Waikiki Beach in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, see Pool Attendant)
- Two (2) Princess Punch Drinks, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, per stay (coupons given to guests on arrival)
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- One 4" x 6" color portrait by a professional photographer
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $26.18 tax inclusive, per room per day. RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.