- Property Overview
- Rooms & Suites
Te Moana Nui - Tales of the Pacific
Pikake Terrace Restaurant
Dine al fresco in a relaxing island atmosphere preceding the show. Our lavish buffet features a delectable menu of prime rib, crab legs and island-inspired cuisine.
Explore Hawai'i's rich traditions with live music and cultural activities including:
- Flower Craft- Guests can creating their own flower lei or wristlet and learn about the significance of their floral piece.
- Kapa- Create your own souvenir stamp card through the Hawaiian art of stamping or 'oha ka pala.
- Tatau Pasefika (Polynesian Tattoos)- Artisans will draw a temporary Polynesia design on your face or body.
Te Moana Nui Show
Venture to enjoy an exhilarating evening. The best of Polynesia captivates you with the artistry of stories, song and dance across the realm of the vast ocean. Join this voyage that weaves legends of Polynesia together with Old Hawaii.
|Package Options (inclusive of tax and gratuity)|
|Deluxe Dinner & Show | View Menu|
|Adult: $135.00||Child (5-12 yrs): $70.00 Will be offered standard buffet menu and pricing|
Includes Premium seating, Lei Greeting, 2 Standard Cocktails OR 1 Pineapple Drink with standard Dinner Buffet. Choice of soda or juice for children. Preferred seating is also included.
|Standard Dinner & Show | View Menu|
|Adult $105.00||Child (5-12 yrs): $70.00|
Includes standard dinner buffet and one Mai Tai or soda or juice. Choice of soda or juice for children.
|Cocktail & Show | View Menu|
|Adult: $60.00||Child (5-12 yrs): $45.00|
Includes one tropical drink or two standard drinks or soda or juice. Choice of soda or juice for children.
Group discounts for 10 or more are available. Please e-mail us for more details. Prices subject to change without notice.
Share the excitement on social media by hash tagging us at #temoananuipk.
In the News:
- November 2015 - Travel Age West - New Live Shows on Oahu and Maui
- August 2015 - Star Advertister - New menu, production at Sheraton
- August 2015 - Star Advertiser - 'Te Moana Nui:' one-stop journey to savor South Seas
- August 2015 - Travel Weekly Waikiki’s Sheraton Princess Kaiulani set to unveil new Te Moana Nui performance
- August 2015 - Te Moana Nui New Highlights
- July 2015 - Te Moana Nui Debuts