- Property Overview
- Rooms & Suites
What is SPG?
See where SPG can take you.
The Starwood Preferred Guest® program is your access to nine exciting hotel brands with more than 1,000 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries. Three distinct membership levels –Preferred, Gold and Platinum – deliver powerful privileges and fulfill your unique needs.
Members have access to exclusive benefits and flexible reward options for refreshing vacation getaways:
- Redeem for Instant Awards - redeem Starpoints® for immediate awards at The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani!
- Redeem for Rooms - redeem Starpoints® for Free Night Awards without blackout dates
- Redeem for Flights - fly on hundreds of airlines, with no blackout dates
- Bid on Unique Moments - bid on money-can’t-buy experiences and events at spg.com/moments.
- Give to Charity - donate Starpoints® to one of our charity partners.
- Membership is free
- Enrollment is quick and easy
- Starpoints don't expire as long as the member's account shows activity at least once a year
- New members can earn Starpoints right away - with their current stay
Learn more the program at the SPG website, SPG.com, where you'll find all the information you need. Now that you've been inspired by just how far Starwood Preferred Guest can take you, it's time to start your journey.
- If you're not a Starwood Preferred Guest, join today.
If you're already a member, start redeeming your SPG Starpoints® at The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Choose from an array of revitalizing options and convert your Starpoints into an SPG Instant Award. The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani can offer you many different opportunities including daily papa'i rentals, Sunday Brunch, private dining under the stars and much more. Click here to discover all the ways you can convert your SPG Starpoints at our hotel.