"Te Moana Nui" means the vast ocean. Join us as we travel across the Pacific to bring you the captivating stories of Polynesia every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Pikake Terrace Restaurant
Dine al fresco in a relaxing island atmosphere preceding the show. Our lavish buffet features a delectable menu of prime rib, crab legs and island-inspired cuisine.
Explore Hawai'i's rich traditions with live music and cultural activities including:
- Flower Craft- Guests can creating their own flower lei or wristlet and learn about the significance of their floral piece.
- Kapa- Create your own souvenir stamp card through the Hawaiian art of stamping or 'oha ka pala.
- Tatau Pasefika (Polynesian Tattoos)- Artisans will draw a temporary Polynesia design on your face or body.
Te Moana Nui Show
Venture to enjoy an exhilarating evening. The best of Polynesia captivates you with the artistry of stories, song and dance across the realm of the vast ocean. Join this voyage that weaves legends of Polynesia together with Old Hawaii.
(inclusive of tax and gratuity)
Deluxe Dinner & Show
|Adult: $135.00||Child (5-12 yrs): $70.00 Will be offered standard buffet menu and pricing
Includes Premium seating, Lei Greeting, 2 Standard Cocktails OR 1 Pineapple Drink with standard Dinner Buffet. Choice of soda or juice for children. Preferred seating is also included.
|Standard Dinner & Show
|Adult $105.00||Child (5-12 yrs): $70.00|
Includes standard dinner buffet and one Mai Tai or soda or juice. Choice of soda or juice for children.
|Cocktail & Show
|Adult: $60.00||Child (5-12 yrs): $45.00|
Includes one tropical drink or two standard drinks or soda or juice. Choice of soda or juice for children.
Group discounts for 10 or more are available. Please e-mail us for more details. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Contact our Tours & Activities staff via email
- Or call (808) 931-8007 during normal business hours