Things to do on Oahu
Map & Directions
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is situated nine miles away from Honolulu International Airport and steps from the world-renowned Waikiki Beach. View our online maps:
- Hawaii Convention Center – As the state's largest events and meetings facility, the Hawaii Convention Center combines the modern requirements of a state-of-the-art convention venue with classic Hawaiian beauty.
- Airport Driving Directions – Make your way to and from Honolulu International Airport using our easy-to-follow instructions.
If you would like a detailed map of Waikiki at check-in, please see our concierge located in our lobby. Our Concierge Desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM and may be reached at (808) 931-4708.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki, Honolulu, one of the world's most celebrated vacation destinations. Guests can enjoy a range of things to do in Oahu during their stay with us, including plenty of outdoor activities, world-class dining, a myriad of entertainment options and much more. Throughout your stay, you'll enjoy signature Sheraton service as you soak in the endless Hawaii sunshine.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions, our friendly concierge is happy to help. Our Concierge Desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM and may be reached at (808) 931-4708.
- Hawaii Calendar of Events to find specific events on Oahu and neighboring islands.
If you have any questions please email us.
- Honolulu International Airport
- Honolulu Zoo
- Aloha Tower
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Kailua Beach Park
- Waimea Bay
- Honolulu Musuem of Art
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Center
- Royal Hawaiian Center