Map & Directions
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport on world-renowned Waikiki Beach. View our online maps:
- Hawaii Convention Center – The Hawaii Convention Center combines the modern requirements of a state-of-the-art meeting facility with the beauty, comfort and culture for which Hawaii is known.
- Airport Driving Directions – Easy to follow pictorial directions show the route to/from the airport to our Starwood Hotels & Resorts Waikiki.
If you would like a detailed map of Waikiki at check in, please see our concierge located in our lobby. Our Concierge Desk is open daily from 7:30am - 9pm, and may be reached at (808) 931-4708
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is situated in the heart of one of the world's most famous playgrounds. In additional to sun-drenched outdoor activities centered around Waikiki Beach, the hotel is surrounded by a myriad of entertainment options, numerous attractions, live cultural events, and world-class shopping. And when you need a break from the action, enjoy a Mai Tai at the Splash Bar and Bento.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions, our friendly concierge staff will be happy to help. Our Concierge Desk is open daily from 7:30am - 9pm, and may be reached at (808) 931-4708.
- Hawaii Calendar of Events to find specific events on Oahu and neighboring islands.
If you have any questions please email us.
Things to do on Oahu
- Honolulu International Airport
- Honolulu Zoo
- Aloha Tower
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Kailua Beach Park
- Waimea Bay
- Honolulu Musuem of Art
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Center
- Royal Hawaiian Center